At Spa Executive, we respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship that we have with you.
Like many companies, we use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance your experience and our products and services. The cookies that we use at SpaExecutive.com allow our site to work and help us to understand what information and advertising are most useful to visitors. We have tried to keep this Notice as simple as possible.
Who is collecting it?
Any personal data provided to or collected by Spa Executive via cookies and/or other tracking technologies is controlled Spa Executive only.
What does cookie mean?
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet-enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
How can I control or delete cookies?
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
You can refuse your consent – You can disable Spa Executive or third-party cookies by use of your browser settings, or you can use our cookie management tool to disable Spa Executive or third-party cookies.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on Spa Executive website may be generally categorized as follow:
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Functionality Cookies. The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address; therefore, they may collect personal data.
- Third-Party Cookies. Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data.